Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Q&A: Where to find those great prescription gift card coupons

Q: I have never heard of Prescription Gift Cards. We rarely get prescriptions so I am not sure if this would apply to me. How do you get them?

A: Now that you've heard of these "free money" coupons, you will start noticing them more. Most are in the sale circulars in the Sunday paper or sent out in mailers. Go out to the drug store websites and sign up to receive emails from them. Some of these coupons generate through these emails. Also, when you start doing all the great deals at CVS for free items, I get a prescription coupon printed on my receipt all the time. I've also found Rite Aid coupons in that Red Plum "coupon" mailer that comes in the mail once a week. I'm talking about the one that has Arby's and Pizza coupons in it. Just always look in it. Last flu season, Rite Aid ran a newspaper ad in the AJC usually in the Local section for these coupons.

Now that germ and sick season is approaching- these coupons will be more frequent. Just keep a watch for them!!

No comments: