Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Huge Savings on Eating Out

Yes, even the die hard cheapies eat out (occasionally). But of course, we have found a way to do so and save big time!

If you go to www.couponmom.com, you'll see in the center of the page Restaurant Coupons and Free Offers. Click on the link to www.restaurant.com. Enter your zip code and you'll get a list of area restaurants that you can buy a $25 gift certificate for $6.00 through CM! And, at the end of the month- sometimes they run even heavier discounts like 70-80%!!

There are stipulations and minimums that have to be met. You can click on the restaurant and see it's menu so you can see how much an entree is. $25.00 may go a long way in some restaurants while barely put a dent in another restaurant's bill. Some also state they will automatically add 18% gratuity to your bill. We've only had that happen once but be a good patron and remember to figure your tip on the amount before your gift certificate. You purchase the certificates you want, pay online and print out at home. The certificates are good for a year.

We have found some great restaurants in our area through this great service. If you find a certificate you want but it's sold out- no worries! The certificates are refreshed the 1st of each month.

These could make great Christmas presents!

No comments: