Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Review on the Free Rimmel Lasting Foundation at Walgreens this month!

This month at Walgreens, you can purchase Rimmel Lasting Foundation for $7.49 and receive a rebate in their Easy Saver Rebate Program for $7.49. Plus if you have the SmartSource coupon insert from 9/14, there is a coupon for $1 off any Rimmel Product. This means you can purchase this foundation for $6.49, then apply online for the rebate and get this product free plus make $1.00!

I did this deal and this is my first time trying a Rimmel foundation. I will admit that I used to be a "make-up snob" and spent a lot of money at Sephora. I save so much money on other things that I felt I could splurge on myself (which I seldom do). But I tried this product today for the first time and it was awesome! It claims it will last 16 hours and it did last all day. Applies really well, even and looked natural. We were at a Pumpkin farm running around with my family and even my husband commented that my makeup still looked good at the end of the day.

This deal is good for the entire month and getting your rebate back is very simple. You log in at www.Walgreens.com and enter your receipt number when you get home and check off this rebate item. You can only claim your monthly rebates once but it will save until you are ready to ask for your total month's rebate. Don't get scared of the thought of saving receipts, collecting UPCs and filling out forms. Of course, don't throw that receipt away until you've entered it online. I try to do it the day of the purchase so I know I'm covered. You can do rebates for all the drugstores online and it's very simple.

If you did this deal alone this month, you would spend $6.49 plus tax, receive $7.49 back and if you use the option of having this rebate put on a gift card- they give you a 10% bonus of your rebate. So you get free, good foundation and get $8.24 back! You then use the gift card to do your next great deal at Walgreens on more free or close to it items!

No comments: