Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Why Southern Coupon Belle?

Well, honest... most of the names I would have chosen are taken. Every name imaginable including those with Mom, Queen, Coupon, Mommy, Savings etc. are taken. But I like the name I chose!

I finally decided to sit down and create a blog so I can help the people that ask me all the time how I save so much money each week. I've emailed it to so many folks and that's a lot of typing!! Plus this allows the reader to see how it works and puts the whole process in one place.

Each week, I'll list the hot deals I found for Kroger, Publix, CVS and Walgreens. I also plan to post freebies you can get in the mail and tips to getting started in couponing.

One thing I plan to do that I haven't seen on similar blogs about the deals is review the free or close to it products that I have bought that are new to me. I'll let you know what I think and if it's free or a moneymaker- should you keep it or put it in your gift or charity pile!

Thanks for reading and I hope to help everyone out! Be patient as this will take awhile to get everything out here that I want so check back often!!

2 comments:

Mike Rogers said...

123

Traci said...

Right back at you! Thanks for supporting all this crazy like having news crews film our bathroom!