Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

2nd Rant from SCB... Don't abuse the "system."

I'm headed to bed but here's what I am the most upset about.

I teach people every week about how to save money. I teach the theory to stockpile on the 12 week sale cycle. Get as many coupons as you can but buy what you need of an item to get you through the 12 week sale cycle.

I read the post last night about no more Cottonelle 4 packs of TP. I cash in my 1 or 2 coupons a month. I have 3 full baths and we don't run out of TP.

There are "Crazy People" out there- I saw on the same post that the TP was done that they have 200+ packs of TP!!

Okay... exactly how many times a day/month can you use TP? You only wipe your you know what so often.

I understand when people get excited... you buy a lot but DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE. You ruin it for all of us.

I get lots of an item but it's over a 3 month period. We respect the stores and use our coupons wisely.

Don't overload the system or the companies will change things and it won't be in our advantage.

2 comments:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

I saw the same story about 200+ rolls. Sure, I've got 4 things of toothpaste in the cabinet, but I am not gonna open my own Walgreens either with the stockpile. :-) Sad to hear the Cottonele coupon is going bye-bye. I did pick it up for the less-used baths in the house. Oh well, there will be others.

Kim said...

On my last visit to Kroger, I noticed that there were no small packs of Cottonelle and not spot for them either.