Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Get a Gorton's Fisherman Calendar with $15 in coupons

Click here to print the form to mail in for a free calendar when you purchase 3 Gorton's items.
The calendars are good from July 2009 to December 2010 and contain recipes plus $15 dollars in coupons.

Go here for the details and above the calendar offer is a place to click for a coupon for a $1/3 items coupon.

Great deal if you buy these products! And since it's starts in July- save the coupon and watch CouponMom for the best deal on these products and get the rock bottom price to combine with the $1 off coupon. Offer is goods until 12/31/09 or while supplies last.

If you do this deal, there's a place to share where you heard about the offer. Please put the blog in- when companies find out you've got a good following- they will send other coupons and even prizes to share with readers. That would be fun to do with all of you!

Great Freebie from the Gorton's Fisherman!

No comments: