Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Great deals at Kroger today! 90% off!

We did a killer shop at Kroger that netted 12 items including dinner for $4.53! 90% or $35.46 savings.

First of all- pay attention to any mailers you receive from Kroger. We got 3 this past week. Two were booklets with coupons and the last was a letter about the Kroger Baby Club. They are ending the program so they sent us a $10 off $10 purchase for participating for so long. We're potty training our youngest so we're about done with the Baby Club so the timing was perfect!

We matched the best deals at CouponMom for Kroger this week with manufacturer coupons, used several coupons from Kroger on their brands and the $10/$10 coupon.

We got:
2 Pillsbury Toaster Scramble and Strudel
A bag of Kroger pretzels- Kroger coupon for $1.00 and they were on sale $1.24
A Private Selection Pizza- Manager's Special for $4.49 and I had a $1.50 off Kroger coupon
1 pack of diapers
3 packages of wipes
4 Quaker Instant Oatmeal


We used a Kroger $5 off 3 Wipes that were $1.99, $3 off 1 package of diapers, the other Kroger coupons plus the ones we clipped from the inserts along with the $10/$10.

We got these great coupons because Kroger has repackaged their diaper/baby line.

A great shop- items we need and use (I'll post about that in a minute- I hear that one all the time) and we got dinner for under $5!!

No comments: