Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Product Review: Quaker Quakes

Quaker Quakes are rice snacks and before you stop reading- these are awesome. And I have never been a fan of rice cakes. But I'm hooked on these now! So are the girls.

They come in 7 flavors: Cheddar Cheese, Caramel Corn, Apple Cinnamon, Chocolate, Ranch, Sour Cream and Onion, BBQ plus Nacho Cheese. We've tried the Cheddar Cheese, BBQ and Apple Cinnamon. All 3 are wonderful. My girls ate almost an entire bag this afternoon.

0 Trans Fat, low Sugar and Fat so I'm pleased the girls like them so much.

Now the price this week makes them even tastier. At Kroger this week- Quakes are $10/10 and in the 1/18 RP insert is a coupon for $1.00/1. FREE QUAKES!!

No comments: