Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Coupon 101: Using Coupons to try new products

I've mentioned before that critics will comment that they don't buy things they don't use. I agree on some levels but when you can get new products at rock bottom prices using a coupon- why not try a new product?

For example, I have totally dropped my love of Clinique and department store facial cleaners and moisturizers. I love the Loreal Skin Genesis line and the Olay Regenerist line now. Got them for almost free after rebates and ECBs at the drugstores. I would have never bought Olay at almost $20 but these products are now my favorite and I see results from them.

My wonderful friend, Kelly, wrote me this week and wanted to know if I had extra Ocean Spray coupons. She did the free grapefruit deal at Publix and she now loves the Ruby Red juice.

It's fun to try new things and feels good when your family likes something new you got a deal on.

And there may be times you try something new and it doesn't work or your family doesn't like it. You bought it dirt cheap and now you know better. No big loss!

1 comment:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

I'm with you -- if I can get 'em free or next to nothing, sure I will stock the cabinets. It gives us a way to try new things, and my partner thinks they are treats.