Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Monday, February 23, 2009

$5 off $20 Tearpad on Vivia Italia Display at Publix

My good friend and blog reader, Sandra reminded me about this tearpad this afternoon!
$5 off $20 and the coupon is good through 3/4.

I think the display is in the front of the store so be on the lookout!

Thanks again Sandra!!


BTW- Do you realize that state budget cuts are threatening our school nurses? Sandra is our school nurse and invaluable to our students. Check with your PTA and find out what you can do to help their drive to make sure our nurses stay put! Okay- off of the soap box!

2 comments:

rachel said...

I'm hooked! just like you said I would be.ok..I'm not a pro yet but..I made my lists and went to kroger on my lunch hour and publix after work and I bought about 40 items and it in total it cost me $12.30...and Publix still owes me 5.50 in a gift card! Not only am I proud but my husband is as well. The things I purchased were not junk that we won't use and I didn't buy them just because they were on sale and I had a coupon for them...I researched my sales and if i didn't have a coupon I went to the internet and printed one off if I could. I kind of thought this would be awful and super hard but it turns out it's a blast Today I did use 19.50 in a publix gift card (still have 5.50 left) but the gift card was free from publix. I had no idea and I'm sure you know about this but just to let you know I printed off a rite-aid coupon that if i transfer a RX to rite-aid they will give you a 25.00 gift card for the store(it can be any RX and it doesn't matter if it's been filled there before) well Publix will honor those so I had 2 last weekend for antibiotics and I took them to Publix (only one per day) but my medicine was free and they gave me a 25.00 gift card for Publix so I used one over the weekend for other stuff and kept one for today. So they paid me 50.00 this weekend just to get free medication!! I love publix. But then I was like hey use the 25.00 with coupons and buy 1 get 1 free and I made out like a bandit! Thank you again for getting me on the wagon of coupons! I can't believe how much money I have been throwing away! I really appreciate it! and so does my family!
Rachel Brousseau

Traci said...

Thanks Rachel and thank you for the thank you note and pictures from Reese's party.

You did great and yes, I knew about the prescription transfer- I've written about it out here and a lot of people have done it successfully. I'm proud of you and once you get the grocery stores down pat- we'll move to the free stuff at CVS and Walgreens!


I got referral cards today so I need to send you some. People will start asking how you did that in line and the cashiers are amazed as well. I've gotten 2 more speaking arrangements- why don't we plan to do one in your neighborhood as a girls night out or something? Or I could do it here. Email me at southerncouponbelle@comcast.net and we can discuss and I'll get your address to send cards.