Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New feature! Email posts to friends.

If you like a post and know someone else that can benefit- there is now an email option at the end of each post.

Simply click on the envelope and enter your friend's email address.
Please feel free to share and help me help others save money!!

Traci

2 comments:

Loran said...

Hi. I read a comment on one of the news channels that you do presentations for moms groups. I would like more information (i.e. availabilty, charge, etc.)

Please email me at loranstefani@yahoo.com. Thank you!!

Lissa said...

Hi Traci!

I would love to talk! I also give classes. I am starting a new web site and would like to extend an invitation for you to advertise your classes for free on it!

Send me a note: savingyourcents at comcast dot net

I am actually in Cartersville...not too far from you!

I need people all over and even though you are only about 30 minutes from me...you are still easily accessible to areas that aren't as close to me!

I, too, saw you on 11 alive and I am glad that I did (I have been interviewed by them also).

Hope to hear from you soon!
Lissa