Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Deals at Rite Aid this week!

SCR= Single Check Rebates which the booklets are located in the front of the store or you can ask an associate. If not- this month's deals are online at www.riteaid.com. Remember- rebates are easy when you enter them online.

Garnier Fructis Ultra Strong Aerosol or Non Aerosol, Strong Aerosol Hairspray or Full Control Mousse

FREE
after $2.99 mail in rebate, earn $1 with 2/08 RP coupon

Nivea Lip Care
FREE
after $2 mail in rebate and $1 coupon from 2/08 RP

Durex Condoms 12 ct, Play Lubricant 3.38-6.76 oz
FREE
after $6 mail in rebate, earn $2 by using 2/08 S coupon

Finesse Shampoo, Conditioner or Stylers 7-18 oz
FREE
after $1.99 SCR #75 and 2/08 coupon (coupon not in all markets)

Bayer Aspirin 24-36 ct
Final Price= 0.99 when you use the $1 coupon from 2/01 RP
You can buy 3, use (3) $1 coupons from the 2/01 RP and the SCR #43 to get a $10 Rite Aid Gift Card (sounds like free Bayer)

GE Energy Smart Lightbulbs
Final Price= .50 each when you buy 2, Sale price is $ 4.50/2- $1.50/2 (SCR #104) - (2) $1 coupons from 1/04 S1 = $1/2

No comments: