Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Great deals at Publix this week!

Here's what I found on CouponMom for Publix this week!

Bantry Bay Mussels, 16 oz package
Sale Price: $2.50 or 50% off
Quaker Baked Bars, Oatmeal to Go Breakfast Muffin Bars or Cookies B1G1
Sale Price: $1.60 Use coupon from 1/4RP .55/1 Final Price: $1.05 or 67% off
Soft Scrub Cleanser or Stain Fighting Gel B1G1
Sale Price: $1.48 Use coupon from 1/4S1 $1/1 Final Price: .48 or 84% off
Shedds Country Crock Mashed Potatoes B1G1
Sale Price: $1.78 Use coupon from 1/18RP $1.25/1 Final Price: .53 or 85% off
Lipton Family Size Tea Bags, 24 count B1G1
Sale Price: $1.33 Use coupon from 1/18RP .60/1 Final Price: .73 or 72% off
Betty Crocker Frosting
Sale Price: .99 Use coupon from 2/8 GM .50/1 Final Price: FREE or 100% off
Betty Crocker Cookie Mix B1G1
Sale Price: $1.34 Use coupon from 2/8 GM .40/1 Final Price: .54 or 80% off

Great deals, under a $10 shop and over 75% savings! Generate your list at CM and rock Publix this week!

No comments: