Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Great shop at Publix today!!

Scored great deals at Publix today! Spent $8.99 and saved over $45.72! Savings 88%!!

We got:
11 cans of Del Monte No Salt Added Tomatoes FREE! plus .05 cent overage
2 Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes .35 cents each or 87% off
4 Can't Believe It's Not Butter .45 cents each or 82% off
1 Pam Cooking Spray $1.00 or 71% off
2 Lysol Disinfectant All Purpose Cleaners .60 each or 81% off
1lb of seedless red grapes .99 cents or 51% off
4 Kellogg Pop Tarts .70 cents or 71% off

25 items for $8.99!

2 comments:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

GREAT shop! Our stores only double the first coupon, so wanna shop in Georgia!

I also pimped you out on my blog. Hit Walgreens yesterday -- $30+ in merchandise for $1.59!

I was a happy camper. :-)

Traci said...

I saw that Harry and thought your comments were so funny! I'm emailing you now with a so funny story. Love ya!!