Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Deals at Walgreens this week!

Revlon Age Defying spa concealer or foundation
FREE after rebate and earn $2 with 2/08 S coupon

Revlon Creme lip gloss
FREE
after rebate and earn $2 with 2/08 S coupon

Zucol ColdCare 18 pack lozenges
FREE
after rebate and earn $2 with 2/01 S coupon

Gillette Fusion Gamer, Venus Spa Breeze or Embrace Razor 1 ct
FREE
after $6 Register Rewards Coupon at checkout and $4 cpn from 2/08 PG
(coupon shown is for Fusion variety )

Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves hair care 6.8 to 13 oz
FREE
after rebate and earn $1 with 2/08 RP coupon

Walgreens Multipurpose contact lens solution 4 oz
FREE
after rebate

Thermacare heat wrap single trial size neck, shoulder and wrist
FREE
after rebate

Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste 4.6 oz
Final Price= 0.24 when you use the 0.75 coupon from 2/01 S

Colgate Wave Toothbrush 1 ct or Toothpaste 6.4 oz
Final Price= 0.25 ea for toothpaste when you buy 2 (get $1.00 Register Rewards Coupon at checkout)
Use (2) 0.75 coupons from 2/01 S for toothpaste or (2) 0.40 coupons from 2/01 S for a toothbrush Final price for toothbrush is 0.60

Schick Disposable Razors 3-10 ct
Final Price= 0.99 when you use the Easy Saver Coupon for $2 and the $2 coupon from 2/08 together

Scrubbing Bubbles Wipes or Cleaner, Shout, Windex or Fantastik 22-32 oz or 28 ct Final Price= 0.50 ea when you use (2) 1/11S coupons for $1 and the Easy Saver Mail In Rebate of $2.00 on 2 (coupon is for Scrubbing Bubbles Wipes)

Halls Cough Drops 25-30 ct
Use the In Ad Coupon and 2/08 S coupon for .50/1 to get Final Price= 0.49

These great deals can be generated into a shopping list at Couponmom.com!

No comments: