Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm Back 110%!

I tried to keep up with the posts and deals while my family took a little break during Winter Break but we had so many fun activities on our retreat that I'm a little behind.
I'm back so check often for the latest and greatest deals coming this week.

I have product reviews to post, a couple of teaching posts to add to the Coupon 101 section plus a couple of other topics I want to add. I also have a special discount to reveal to those living in my area! I'll continue to find the best deals on everything I come across and share with my readers.

Speaking of, thank you to everyone new to the blog! I added a site meter to the site just 1 week ago and I had over 1100 readers this week from all over the country plus Canada, Israel and Switzerland! You have no idea how excited I am to know that people are spreading the word to their family and friends.

More importantly, knowing that I can possibly help just ONE of the readers that logged in this week makes this blog worth it! If you saved $10 or $50 on your shopping this week and I had even the smallest part of it- I know the purpose to Southern Coupon Belle is real and true.

Saving money takes time and baby steps. You may be a reader that has never used a coupon- use one this week and see how it makes a difference. Use 10-20 and see the savings add up. Keep going week after week and you'll be doing the Happy Dance every time you leave the grocery store before you know it!

On another exciting note- I'm on Facebook and added the group- Southern Coupon Belle. In just 5 days- I have 158 members. If you are on FB- search for the group and add yourself plus invite others to join! This is just another arena to post comments, start discussions and share your savings. Remember, you can comment here, email me at southerncouponbelle@comcast.com and go through the FB group to tell me what you want to learn, need help on and how I can improve the blog.

I booked 2 more speaking engagements in the area while I was gone and it looks like I have at least one more. If you are in the area and want me to speak to your group-email me and we can work out a date and time. I'm not charging a fee at this point- the groups that have honored me the opportunity to speak have been very gracious and sweet on their own. It can be a preschool, a MOPs group, a church or even a girls' group from the neighborhood.

Finally, my referral cards should have arrived while we were gone- I'll know for sure Monday when the mail resumes. If you would like cards- email me your information and I will send you some for your wallet. Several readers requested the idea and want to be able to give the cards to people in the grocery line and even the cashiers that want to know how they just dropped their final total 70+%. I'll send them as a gift for being a loyal reader and your willingness to support the blog and me!

Thanks again for making this so much fun and helping me realize that I'm making a difference!!
Traci

1 comment:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

1100 in one week! Man, you are doing *fantastic*!!