Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Q&A: Using Multiple Coupons on one purchase

Q: If I have three $.30 coupons for Pringles chips that state "$.30 off 3 cans", am I allowed to use all three on the one purchase? Or, can I only use multiple coupons on identical products that are BOGO?

A:
Yes, you can use all 3 coupons on one purchase but you would be buying 9 cans. One coupon per 3 cans. The coupons would take .20 off per can. .30/3 would double (if you store doubles) and then it would be .60/3.

You can also use multiples on BOGO items. You can legally use 2 coupons on 2 items.
I've mentioned before but if CVS has a BOGOF and you had a BOGOF coupon then both of those items are FREE! This usually occurs with makeup.

Hope that helps! Feel free to ask any questions- it helps everyone reading!

No comments: