Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Deals at Walgreens this week!

Here's what I found for Walgreens this week and how to work the coupons, RRs and rebates to maximize your savings.

Do your RR deal first so you can use it to buy the rest and minimize your out of pocket cost:

Buy 4 Kellogg's cereals Sale Price=4/$10.00
Click here and also here for coupons. Each coupon is $1/1
Receive $3.00 Register Reward
Final Price= $1.25 each


ESC Rebate/FREE/Rock Bottom Deals this week:


Revlon Creme Lip Gloss B1G1 2/$9.99
There is a $2/1 coupon in the 2/8S so use two coupons. Price for 2- $5.99
Submit for rebate for $9.99
After rebate: FREE plus a money maker!

Glade Sense and Spray Sale price=$8.99
Buy 2 and click here for a B1G1 coupon and use $4/1 from the 2/8S
Enter your receipt for the ESC rebate of $3 each with a limit of 4
After rebate: Free plus a money maker

Colgate Toothpaste (4.6oz) Sale price= .99 cents
Coupon for $2/1 in 2/1S
Free!

Garnier Vibrant 100% Hair Color B1G1 or 2/$7.49
Coupon for $3/2 in the 11/09RP Use 2
Final Price= .75 each

Air Wick FreshMatic Kit Sale Price=$8.99
Click here and go to Money Saving Coupons at the bottom to get a $4/1
Enter receipt for rebate for $3.00
Final Price= $1.99

Bic Comfort 3 or Soleil Disposable razor 4 count Sale Price= $4.99
There is a coupon for $2/1 in the 1/18S
In the February ESC there is a $1/1 on page 17
Final Price= $1.99

Happy Shopping at Walgreens this week!!

No comments: