Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HOT HOT HOT! Coupon for High School Musical 3 to print!

Just saw a commercial where you can print a coupon for High School Musical 3: Senior Year!
HSM3 is being released tomorrow so perfect timing.

Go to www.HSM3offer.com
You can print a $10 off Blue Ray or a $5 off DVD.

Click on the one you want, what country you are in and it will direct you to the coupon source and print. The coupon expires on 3/31.

See? It pays to watch reality shows like Real Housewives New York!

This is where you do your research and decide how much out of pocket you want to spend. I have $15.99 in ECBs for CVS and it's on sale at CVS tomorrow for $19.99. I could use the $5 coupon, add a filler for $1 then use my ECB to get it for free after paying sales tax.

I just checked Walmart's site and it's on sale for $15.86. Use the coupon and you can get HSM3 for $10.86.

I'm thinking I'm going to go with the Walmart deal. I could get the DVD for free at CVS but my ECBs are good until 3/19 and I'd rather save those for the deals coming up in the next month.

Just always do your research and look at the bigger picture to maximize your savings in the long run.

2 comments:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

I am really learning the drugstore ways with the discounts from reading your fab-o blog. I am going to promo your Walgreens 101 in the coming week, it was so thorough.

Traci said...

Please do!!
I'm mad that I'm out of pocket 3 hours. Tomorrow and worried about the WIFI that this Hotel offers. I don't know what I will to with no connecton. I have so much going on- Mike does too.